Friday, April 6, 2012

Some Pictures

I noticed my blog is looking very wordy with a big lack of photos!  My camera is kind-of on the fritz, but I have managed to take some pictures recently.


The newest member of our family arrived in January.  My brother and his wife welcomed their third, adorable son. Meet Wesley..
Wesley 2 weeks old
My sister holding Wesley (3 months)
My mom with Wesley
Grandma B. meeting Wesley for the 1st time

We've really been enjoying the warmer weather and we've been utilizing our deck and patio set a lot!
Dan and I were out and about Monday, and the sky looked CRAZY.  I was so happy I had my camera with me!

I've got to be better about taking pictures!  I always forget, but I am so happy when I manage to capture moments in pictures.

Well, no other updates, just some random pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment