Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One Down...

So I have a ton of cute ideas for the baby room and I finally got my first project complete!  I saw a few of these butterfly mobiles online, and I knew I had to try making one!  This was my inspiration...
Our room is going to be tan and cream, so I went with that color scheme for mine.
My home-made butterfly mobile

It is hanging from the ceiling fan in our kitchen right now.  I'll get it hung in the nursery once the ceiling is finished in there.
I'll leave you with a cute picture from the other day of Dan and our little buddy, Abbie.  I was still babysitting my cousin's four kids when Dan got home from work, so he got to play with the kids for a while.  Hopefully soon we'll have a little one to greet him every day he gets home!




No comments:

Post a Comment