Thursday, October 3, 2013

Deja Vu

We found out this week that the young woman we were matched with is deciding she wants to parent. Happy that it happened sooner rather than later...Trying to make sense of it all and trying to decide where to go from here, to continue trying or just stopping. Please pray for us, as we need direction.  I heard the lyrics of a song today that helped put things in perspective.  "We can trust our God, He knows what he's doing, though it might hurt now, we won't be ruined"  I doesn't always make sense to us, but we have to rest in that.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry :( It IS a comfort though to know God knows what He's doing, even though it must not feel like it! I hope you guys don't give up, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so, so sorry. Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 12:48 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I started searching for adoption blogs to read and stumbled across this one. I'm so glad that I did.

    My name is Karen. I'm 31 and live in Utah. My husband and I have two adopted children ages 2 and three months.

    I want you to know that I know exactly how you feel. In trying to get our babies we've been scammed twice and had one failed placement.

    I'm sorry your heart has been broken. Coming from a woman who has been through it though I want you to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    I have a video up on my friends website of me talking about my last failed placement if you'd like to see it.
    The website is whattorespect.com

    Anyway, like I said I'm glad I stumbled across your blog. It's nice to hear others talk about when birth mothers decide to parent. It makes me not feel so alone. Please feel free to email me anytime if you'd like ever like to talk :)

    Dream2Beparents@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Just a little blogging fun :) http://rhondassweetdreams.blogspot.ca/2013/11/sunshine-awards.html

    ReplyDelete