Saturday, September 8, 2012

THANK YOU!!

This is overdue because we've been on vacation... (I'll be posting about that soon!)  We wanted to thank everyone for your part in our Give1Save1 week!  We've raised $126.85 so far (and since the blog has no other families this week, we are being left up for another week!), which will be used to pay off a chunk on our adoption loan.  We were really amazed at the generosity of friends and strangers, and we are blessed, and thankful for those who have passed our link on to others, and would continue to the rest of this week!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  God is good.

Today, my husband and I celebrate 5 years of marriage!  It is crazy how fast time goes...  It seems like we just got married!  Marriage is so wonderful, and I am so thankful to have spent the last 5 years of my life with my best friend, and look forward to spending every day we are blessed with, with each other.  We went on a road trip to Yellowstone to celebrate, and aside for the ridiculously long drive, we had an awesome time!  (I will post some pictures soon!) Looking forward to this next year of marriage...

No comments:

Post a Comment